Tuesday, May 28, 2019


Hi Parents!

Here is what we did today!

Today we cleaned up our classroom! (James)

It is our last day of school. (Parker)

We celebrated Parker’s birthday. He brought ice cream. It was chocolate and vanilla. (Abby)

We cleaned our lockers and our book boxes and chair covers. We cleaned around the classroom. (Aster)

Today is a half day. (Adalynn)

We did a coloring packet. It had 3 word searches. (Caroline)

We had no specials. (Will C.)

We did read aloud. Mrs. Hotchkiss read Mrs. Bindergarten Celebrates the Last Day of Kindergarten. (Aster)

Mr. Hotchkiss and Auggie came today. (Aiden)

We had play time. (Abby)

I was the teacher assistant. (Evalynn)

We wrote about what we will do in the summer. (Grayson)

If your child was not at school today, I will put their supply box in the office! You can pick it up during Summer School hours or on Thursday evening during the Summer School Meet the Teacher Night.

I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to teach your children this year! I love each and every one of them and will miss them dearly! It is so awesome to see how far they have come!! It has been a wonderful year! Thanks for letting me be apart of your lives! Have a wonderful summer!!