Friday, August 24, 2018


Hi Parents!

Here is what we did today!

We went to library. We checked out new books. (Caroline, Will M., and James)

We played outside. (Maya)

We made a Rainbow Fish. (Grayson) These will be displayed in our hallway!

We ate lunch. There was pizza and tacos. (Abby and Rylan)

We did our math stations. (Aster)

We did our poem. We put it in our poetry folders. (Kent)

We did Alice’s Me Bag. (Hayden)

We played with toys. (Will C.)

LOTS of important information coming home today including a picture day order form! Please make sure to read through the folders this weekend! I put a few optional Rainbow Fish activities if you would like some “homework” for the weekend. This does not have to be returned to school (unless they want to show me their hard work).

There is a ME DOLL family homework activity in the folder for you and your child to complete together when you can get around to it! I will hang this on a classroom bulletin board when they are returned to me! I let the kids pick out their own skin color. I can’t wait to see them!

Have a wonderful weekend!!