Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hi Parents!

Here is what we did today!

We played the candy game. We counted the candy in our bags. We pretended like we went to 2 houses. (Andrew) This game is coming home today. It would be a great activity do to together at home. I would tell a story and the kids would fill the “’bag” with candy. For example, I might say, “At the 1st house I got 2 candy corns and at the 2nd house I got 4 chocolate bars. How many candies do I have in my bag?”

We read The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything. We glued the parts of the story in the right order. (Ginger and Mikayla)

We got to 100 Cougar Compliments. (Ginger and Jayden)

We had indoor recess. We played with Lincoln logs, legos, and cups. (Evan)

We went to music class. (Owen)

We did writing. We wrote about our families. (Logan)

For Fundations we learned the letter g. We colored in our notebook. (Sophia)

We did Daily 5. (Kate)

We did our poem. (Dylan)

We did our calendar and days in school. (JR)

Have a great night!