Friday, October 23, 2015

Hi Parents!

Here is what we did today!

We did math workstations. (Jayden)

We compared names. We looked for names that were shorter, longer, and the same. We put our cubes trains with our names on it next to other cubes trains with names. (Layla and James)

We saw a fire truck. (Sylus)

We got to see all of the community helpers. We meet firefighters, a custodian, a weather reporter, a new anchor, a construction worker, and a baker. (Mikayla)

We did our poem about community helpers. We put it in our poetry folders. (Andrew)

We got to write about our favorite community helper. (Ginger)

We did P.E. We tried to knock the little balls down. When we get all of them down we get a point. When it gets knocked down you cover it up with cones. Then we pick it up and try it again. (Owen and Dylan)

Miss Reinkenmeyer’s class came to our class and we did a mixed up brain break for indoor recess. (Sophia)

We did a Starfall game. We did our rules. (Kymiah)

We did lunch. (Evan)

Announcements!
I am attaching a copy of the Parent Teacher Conference Schedule so far. Please look over it and make sure your day and time will work for you. If you need to reschedule, please let me know ASAP! I am sending home a copy for you to sign and return to me so we can confirm your conference. I am also sending home a copy of my pre-conference survey. Please return these forms back to me ASAP so I can plan for our time together!

Have a great weekend!