Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Hi Parents!

Here is what we did today at school!

We did our poem. We talked about how to be safe in our neighborhood. (Maclyn)

We did P.E. We played a game with balls and 10 pads. You had to run quickly. (Erin)

We did math. We played Count and Sit. It was harder today because we had to count to 28 and that person sat down. (Ismael)

We did morning buzz. (Isaac)

We wrote “t” on the whiteboards. (Brooklynn)

We did Read to Someone. (Madelynn)

We did the letter “t”. (Wilson)

We drew a picture of how to be safe and wrote our name. (Maclyn)

We did a counting story math game. We had a cup and both people had 5 cubes. We put some cups in the cup and we told them a story and then we put how many we said in the cup. We would say like “I put 2 in and then I put one more in, how many do I have now?” The other person says how many cubes are in the cup. (Joshua)

We did the Starfall letter t. (Audylynn) This is a great website that I highly recommend! www.starfall.com

We put a book called School Safety in our book box. (Carmel Grace)

I was hoping to purchase straws and connectors like the students were able to use in the Makerspace room yesterday. If anyone would like to donate a set to our classroom please let me know! It would be very much appreciated!! Here is the link to purchase. Just let me know if you would like to!

or


Have a great night!!