Thursday, May 7, 2015

Hi Parents!

Here is what we did today:

We read Mercy Watson Princess in Disguise.  There are only two more chapters left.  (Kate)

We did writing.  For writing we did fact vs. opinion sort.  (Aidin)

We said goodbye to Miss Miller.  It is her last day.  We had a special snack.  (Brock and Emily)

At Daily 5 Mercy Watson books got put into listening to reading.  (Adeline)

We did morning meeting.  We did morning buzz.  (Kate and Zain)

We played how many more to make 10 using subtraction in math.  (Pritish)

We had library.  In library we played a game called Fast Math on the computer.  (Kamri)

The Color Run is this Friday!  See attached document for all of the needed information. 

Mrs. Hotchkiss and the kids made a going away video for me if you would like to watch here is the linkhttp://youtu.be/Ctol9VXxWC4

So today was my last day and I just wanted to tell you all how thankful I am for allowing me to work with your children over this semester.  It has been a joy to get to know them and see them grow as learners.  I love them all and will miss them like crazy.  Thank you for all of your support and the AMAZING basket of supplies for next year.  You have no idea how much that meant to me!  I want you all to know what wonderful kids you have and I can only hope that my kindergarteners next year at Battle Elementary will be just as great! 

Thank you for all you do it helped make my student teaching experience great!

Have an awesome summer,


Chelsea Miller