Friday, October 24, 2014

Hi Parents!

Here is what we did today!

We went to Peach Tree Farms and picked out a pumpkin. We decorated our pumpkins with stickers. (Brock)

We got a new poem and we highlighted it. (Blair)

We rode on a bus. (Pritish)

Parents came with us to Peach Tree Farms. (Zain)

We fed the goats. (Lexie T.)

We got to eat lunch outside at Peach Tree Farms and we saw a lot of animals. (Riley)

We got to go on a hayride. (Randy)

We had art. (Anna)

Such a fun day! I will be putting pictures on my website very soon! If you have some great ones that you would like to share please send them my way!

Today in the folder you will find a behavior update. These updates were explained in the letter sent home last Friday. The updates cover a 2 week span of time. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please sign/initial and add comments if you would like!

There is also a letter coming home about parent teacher conferences. Please fill this out and return it to me asap. I will be doing conferences on that Wednesday night as well (not on the sheet) so if you would prefer that evening please let me know on that paper!


Thanks so much! Have a great weekend! Go Tigers!