Monday, March 4, 2019


Hi Parents!

Here is what we did today!

We talked about 3D shapes in math. We did a sort with real things. (Caroline)

We went to media. We could go to Starfall or Capstone or the K on ABCya or PebbleGo. (Abby)

We had 2 special readers. We had Grandpa Hotchkiss and Mr. Hotchkiss. They read Green Eggs and Ham and Cat in the Hat. (Evalynn)

We did project. After Mrs. Hotchkiss read a book we got to make our own pet! We got to name it and say what we would do with them. (Aster)

We did writing. We did Monday News. (Hayden)

Mrs. Hotchkiss read What Pet Should I Get. (Caroline)

We did Fundations. We did Q and R. (Xander)

We did a brain break. (Azayla)

We did Daily 5. (Aster)

Alice was the teacher assistant. (Alice)

We had snack. (Aster)

Tomorrow I have a Fundations training in the morning so the kids will have a sub. I will be back after lunch/recess!

Thank you so much for meeting with me last week at conferences!! I had 100% attendance! It was great meeting with all of you!

I realized today I forgot to make a March calendar! Tomorrow is P.E. and Wednesday is Music. I will get one made ASAP!

Have a great night!