Thursday, March 2, 2017

Hi Parents!

Here is what we did today!

We had guest readers. They were Sophia’s mom and Nick’s mom and Mr. Hotchkiss and Grandpa Hotchkiss. The books we read were Green Eggs and Ham, My Many Color Days, Are You My Mother?, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, and Cat in the Hat. (Yahna)

My mom is good at tongue twisters! (Nick)

We did Media. (Landon and Mila)

We made Cat in the Hat hats. While we were waiting for Mrs. Hotchkiss to put them around own heads we had a Cat in the Hat packet. (Elizabeth)

We did math and we did story problems and then we wrote addition sentences. (Sophia and Elizabeth)

We talked about Dr. Seuss. (Bennett)

We had Daily 5. (Brendan)

At Daily 5 my mom came. She gave us bookmarks. (Sophia)

We went to Dr. Seuss’ website. (Abigail)

We did morning meeting. We used whiteboards. We wrote “Today is Dr. Seuss’ birthday.” (Andy)

We did a tornado drill. (Sophia)

Such a fun day! Check out Dojo for pictures and videos!

I am currently feeling pretty bad. I think I have a fever and I feel like I am going to throw up. Not looking good for tomorrow. I will keep you updated on if there is a sub. It is looking that way.  Guess I got what the little guy had!

Have a good night!