Friday, January 27, 2017

Hi Parents!

Here is what we did today!

We had art. We painted a little city. We could draw it at night or in the day. (Mila)

Andy’s mom came to teach us about Chinese New Year. We made a rooster and a Chinese lantern. (Elizabeth and Maggie)

We had math. We played Hexagons. The game board had numbers in the shape of hexagons. You flip a card and you can split the number or cover it up. (Yahna)

My mom gave us a rooster coloring page and a red envelope. It had chocolate coins. (Andy)

We did lunch, closing meeting, and snack. (Nick)

We read The Umbrella. It was by Jan Brett. It was kind of like The Mitten. (Kiernan)

We put The Missing Mitten in our poetry folder. We highlighted the words “my” and “it”. (Sophia)

We did morning meeting. (Bryson)

We did Daily 5 choices. (Abigail)

Lots of important things coming home today!! There is behavior update, a note about Valentine’s day, and a 100th day reminder! I am still waiting on couple of parents to get back to me about dates/times for conferences so I will send the final schedule and confirmation sheet next week once I hear from them. I am attaching my most up to date schedule to this email. Thanks! Have a great weekend!!