Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hi Parents!

Here is what we did today!!

We got to do all 5 parts of the Daily 5. (Kate and Livi)

We did art. We made fall trees. Mr. S told us a story about never seeing fall colors before. (Anna and Kamri)

We did calendar on the SmartBoard. (Emily and Adeline)

We did our 10 page! We represented the number 10. When we were done, we got to work on the cover of our All About Numbers book. (Zain, Cordae and Brock)

We did writing workshop. We did the 2nd page of our Pigeon book. (Blair and Tristan)

We read a book called The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog. (Randy)

Mrs. Hotchkiss taught us how to draw The Pigeon. (Kamri)

Today your child will be coming home with his or her progress report. You do not need to sign and return the bottom portion to me. Please bring any questions to your conference with me this week. I have attached the schedule again. I am looking forward to meeting with you.


Our class pizza party for earning 100 Cougar Compliments will be tomorrow. If you would like to donate $2 to help cover the cost of the pizza, please send cash in your child’s folder! I have received $8 for far to pay for the class’ pizza. Thank you if you have donated! If your child would prefer to bring their own lunch to eat or buy a school lunch that is totally fine! Just please let me know ahead of time so I can order the correct amount of food.